Construction of access roads, clearing, crane pads, storm drainage, earthwork and erosion controls for five miles of roadway and crane access through previous undeveloped areas for 14 wind turbines. Also included earthwork, pad construction and drainage for five-acre electric substation.
- 35 acres of clearing and grubbing
- 71,035 CY of mass grading cut/fill
- 24,592 LF of turbine access roads
- 16,690 LF of roadway ditches (rock checks, outfalls, and blankets)
- 2 open bottom arch crossings
- 24 acres of seeding and mulching