Earthwork, underground utilities and concrete pads for a 620 MW combined cycle facility utilizing GE 7HA.02 gas turbine and one hybrid steam turbine constructed on a brownfield redevelopment property.
- 26 Acre Clear and Grub Plant, Laydown, Entrance Road, and Intake Pipeline
- 6,752 SY Asphalt Paving for Entrance Road
- 17,850 SY Asphalt Paving for Craft and Staff Parking
- 46,000 CY Cut and Haul Mass Excavation to Final Grade in Laydown
- 240,600 CY General Fill in Plant Area
- 117,600 CY Over Excavation of Power Block in Plant Area
- 2,250 LF of Electrical Conduit and Light Post Bases on Entrance Road