Installation of 40,400 LF of 12” and 24” waterline and 2 pump booster stations to convey raw cooling and reclaim water to Fairview Energy Center. The facility utilizes industrial water from the Cambria Somerset Authority (CSA) for non-contact cooling purposes, sourced through the new 8 mile, 24″ pipeline and 2 electric powered pump stations. Once the water cycles through the plant multiple times, it is treated and returned to the CSA via the 12” pipeline where it can be used again for industrial processes.
- 7.6 Mile of Clearing and Grubbing
- Associated Culvert Crossings for Pipeline
- Asphalt Paving and Restoration of Roadways
- Earthwork and associated tie-in for pump stations
- 840’ of Horizontal Directional Drilling
- 40,400 LF 12” PVC Pipe
- 40,400 LF 24” PVC Pipe