Clearing and grading of 435 acres, erosion control and drainage, and access roads for construction of 100 MW solar farm with 530+ Watt (DC) Solar Panels incorporating bifacial technology to optimize efficiency and single-axis trackers to greatly improve the capture of morning and evening sunlight. This facility will have a supply capacity of approximately 18,000 homes.
- 430 acres of clearing work
- 7 miles of stone access roads
- 270,000 CY of cut/fill grading
- 126,909 CY excavation for sediment ponds
- 18,000 LF of temporary channels and diversion berms and associated environmental controls such as embankment traps
- Solar Farm Construction Begins-News Article