Removal of the existing Single Span Steel Girder bridge and construction of its replacement, a Single Span Composite Prestressed Concrete PA Bulb-Tee Beam Structure (approximate length of 101 feet) over Big Mill Creek.
- 535 LF Prestressed Concrete Bulb Beams
- 335 CY Cast-in-Place Concrete
- 62,684 LB Reinforcement Bars
- 255 LF HP 12 x 84 Steel Beam Bearing piles
- 2680 Bituminous Asphalt Paving
- 174 LF Pre-Drilling for Driven Piles
- Temporary Shoring, and Other Misc. Bridge and Roadway Items.