Construction of access roads and pads at 25 wind turbine sites for a 100 MW wind facility in the towns of Hanover and Villenova with a project area spanning 9,700 acres.
- 10.4 Miles of Access Roads
- Over 300,000 cubic yards excavation including topsoil as well as cut/fill
- More than 100,000 cubic yards of imported fill materials.
- 95,000 square yards of cement stabilization for Access Road Construction
- 65,000 ton of stone installed for final roadway surface.
- Installation of more than 3,500 Linear Foot of culvert pipe ranging in size from 12” HDPE – 54” CMP
- Development of Laydown Yard site of approximately 6.5 acres
- Installation of Substation/Switchyard of approximately 5 acres